Instead of using a DBpedia Latest Core Release plenty of the datasets from DBpedia extraction can be also used standalone. The following list gives an overview on the popular Datasets that can be used individually.
- Labels (human readable name of the entity derived from Wiki title)
- Wikipedia categories (information about category structures and the articles belonging to them)
- Abstracts (short description of the entity based on the article`s first paragraph)
- Wikipedia Links (outgoing links to other DBpedia Entities )
- Wikilink Anchor text (surface form of the Articles when cross-referenced)