Communication channels to get in touch with the DBpedia Community and the DBpedia Association
Should you have any question, spotted a DBpedia related issue or want to share a DBpedia related information with the DBpedia community, feel free to post it at the DBpedia forum. The forum is dedicated to address questions related to:
– Data anything concerning data quality, data on the databus, mappings, latest releases or the DBpedia ontology.
– Services and application – DBpedia Spotlight, the SPARQL endpoint, DBpedia Lookup, DBpedia Live, etc.
– Support questions – concerning DBpedia, Semantic Web or Linked Data.
– News and Announcements such as calls for papers or suggestions for DBpedia projects (Google Summer of Code, European or national).
|Github issue trackers|
Should you have identified an issue with the DBpedia extraction framework or other DBpedia tech please post the issue at the relevant github issue tracker. The main issue trackers are:
– DBpedia Extraction Framework – https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/issues
– DBpedia Spotlight service – https://github.com/dbpedia/spotlight-docker/issues
– DBpedia Lookup service – https://github.com/dbpedia/lookup-application/issues
– Marvin Config – DBpedia “extract” and “release” bot – https://git.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/dbpedia-assoc/marvin-config/issues
– Databus Maven Plugin – Databus data publishing agent – https://github.com/dbpedia/databus-maven-plugin/issues
The DBpedia slack workspace is a communication and coordination platform for tasks and subprojects within the DBpedia community. If you have a very specific question which nobody else would have, you can try to get in touch with the experts by asking it in the appropriate (topic oriented) channel. Its also used for DBpedia related announcements. Join the #general channel on the DBpedia Slack workspace by visiting https://dbpedia-slack.herokuapp.com.
|Contribute and Improve DBpedia|
Visit http://dev.dbpedia.org/Improve_DBpedia and learn how to contribute and improve DBpedia.
|Newsletter, Blog and Social Media|
Get the most important updates and results from the community discussion and association progress and events.
– Sign up here for the fabulous DBpedia newsletter. Read the june 2022 edition of the newsletter here.
– Check out the DBpedia blog.
– There exists a Facebook Group devoted to DBpedia, a LinkedIn profil and a #dbpedia Twitter channel.
Contact us, the DBpedia Association, at dbpedia [at] infai.org in case:
– you would like to become a member of the DBpedia Association,
– have business inquiries, or
– interested in collaboration (joint funding proposals).