We are happy to announce that we will organize a DBpedia Tutorial on September 1, 2021 in Zaragoza, Spain. This DBpedia tutorial will be part of the Language, Data and Knowledge conference 2021. Building upon the success of the previous events held in Galway, Ireland in 2017, and in Leipzig, Germany in 2019, this conference will bring together researchers from across disciplines concerned with the acquisition, curation and use of language data in the context of data science and knowledge-based applications.
- Web URL: https://www.dbpedia.org/events/tutorial-at-ldk-2021
- Hashtag: #DBpediaTutorial
- When: September 1, 2021 at 3pm CEST
- Where: Paraninfo Building @ Plaza Basilio Paraíso 4, 50005 Zaragoza, Spain
- Registration: through the LDK website
- Slides: https://tinyurl.com/TutAtLDK
Over the last year, the DBpedia core team has consolidated great amount of technology around DBpedia. This tutorial is targeted for developers (in particular of DBpedia Chapters) that wish to learn how to replicate local infrastructure such as loading and hosting an own SPARQL endpoint. A core focus will also be the new DBpedia Stack, which contains several dockerized applications that are automatically loading data from the databus. The tutorial will cover the following topics:
- Using Databus collections (Download)
- Creating customized Databus collections
- Uploading data to the Databus
- Using collections in Databus-ready Docker applications
- Creating dockerized applications for the DBpedia Stack
Registration / Tickets
To attend the conference you have to book your ticket here. You need to be registered to attend the DBpedia tutorial.
Please get in touch with us if you have any problems during the registration stage.
- Milan Dojchinovski, InfAI, DBpedia Association
- Jan Forberg, InfAI, DBpedia Association
- Johannes Frey, InfAI, DBpedia Association
- Julia Holze, InfAI, DBpedia Association
- Sebastian Hellmann, InfAI, DBpedia Association