Over the last year, the DBpedia core team has consolidated great amount of technology around DBpedia. This tutorial is targeted for developers (in particular of DBpedia Chapters) that wish to learn how to replicate local infrastructure such as loading and hosting an own SPARQL endpoint. A core focus will also be the new DBpedia Stack, which contains several dockerized applications that are automatically loading data from the databus. The tutorial will cover the following topics:
- Using Databus collections (Download)
- Creating customized Databus collections
- Uploading data to the Databus
- Using collections in Databus-ready Docker applications
- Creating dockerized applications for the DBpedia Stack
The first tutorial will be held on July 1st, 2020 at 9:00-10:00 am CEST. The tutorial will be repeated once more at a later time.
- Web URL: https://www.dbpedia.org/events/1st-dbpedia-stack-tutorial
- Hashtag: #DBpediaTutorial
- When: July 1st, 2020 9:00-10:00 am CEST
- Where: The tutorial will be organized online
- Registration: via registration form
- If you missed our live tutorial, feel free to watch the recording here.
Attending the DBpedia Stack tutorial is free. Registration is required though. Please register to be part of the meeting. After the registration for the event, you will receive an email with more instructions. Please get in touch with us if you have any problems during the registration stage.
- Milan Dojchinovski, AKSW/KILT, DBpedia Association
- Jan Forberg, AKSW/KILT, DBpedia Association
- Sebastian Hellmann, AKSW/KILT, DBpedia Association